my psp

Status
Not open for further replies.
so yea. ive had it a lil over a year now, and was gettin bored at it, havin 2.8 and all, so i was thinking it came with 1.52, so why cant i put it back to that? so i did some googling and downgraded sucessfully from 2.8 to 1.5, running devhook 046 or something like that. now my question is, i have a 32mb memory card, but i got a couple of 1gb usb memory sticks. now there is a thing on my xmb thingy in devhook tat says usbhost, and next to it is something called toggle usbhost redirection. so does that mean i can simply make a cable for my memory sticks, hook it up, and access the data thats on it, to, o lets say, play some music, or watch some vids from it? or maybe use a usb keyboard or something, heck even hook my digi cam up to it to get the pics? i know the psp has a power output on the top and all, just need some help on it. never really done homebrew before, and i just blew all my $$$ on my pc (sig), so i have none left for a 2gb or 4gb mem card.

sugestions/ideas? srry if i sound a lil weird, i was gonna go to sleep like 4 hours ago, then i got 1.5 to work without bricking, so ive been listening to music thru devhook for a while now, and yea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom