ModNation Racers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Druid

Fully Optimized
This looks like an enticing game to me. Does anyone have it? Kart games are always good when you have a group, and I'm thinking it might be a good replacement for Motorstorm 2. Opinions?

my brother has it look up his victor vondoom character as well as the doom rocket very good imo, hes the first person to do dr doom in this game so far he did a great job imo.

That's good to know. Hopefully it will come down a bit on ebay in the next few weeks and I'll get it then.

Heard the career mode kind of sucks, and parts of it are pretty tough. But I've heard that the creation process is pretty sweet.

Is it for little kids? I will feel awkward playing that game with a bunch of 10-12 yr olds.

well it is rated E, so there will be some little kids, but kart racers are classics, thus attracting the older crowd.

Took a lot of the concepts and ideas of Mario Kart and added to them. The tracks and items aren't as creative or fun but the customization and creation makes up for it easily.

It's a great game go for it.

Its a great game but the load times between stages are horrendous. But there has to be at least one flaw in a awesome game though :-D. Ive rented it a couple times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom