Mod Chip 4 PS2

Status
Not open for further replies.
faizal5k said:
That's it? Is that the best you got? You don't know much about the PS2 do you? So don't talk shit about the PS2. You can turn on the PS2 from the front also. So there are two ways. PS2 has way better games than xbox. And yes the Xbox can crash. Not a lot, but rarely. And tell me, you think Ghost Recon 2, Sillent Hill 4: The Room, and Call Of Duty: Finest Hour, Shellshock, Conflict: Vietnam is ONLY on Xbox? You b*tch ass mother****ing slut peice o' shit, go to Gamespot and check. About 1/3 of the games you listed are for PS2! what am i babbling about? O I'll tell you what i'm babbling about, I'm babbling about how Xbox is a piece of shit. The only reason some people like it is because the graphics and halo. Halo is freakin' overrated! I played Halo, and i must say it's real good. But not as good as Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. It's better than Halo. In fact even all the games you listed are not as good as MGS3 I bet. It's not even as good as MGS2!!!Isn't it gay that you have to pay $6/m for xbox live? It's free for the PS2 online service! And no the PS2 does not look like shit. How does it look bad. It looks better than that 20 pound brick of shit called the xbox. If you think the PS2 looks like shit, I think the xbox looks like diarrhea, literally. So shut the **** up. Man, if I saw you I would take a stapler and staple your nuts to a stack of paper.

Uhh, I'd learn how to spell if I were you, and a STOCK PS2 turn on by flipping the switch on the back then pressing the reset button/ejecting the CD tray.

Actually, if you leave the switch on in the back, you can turn 0n/off the PS2 with the power/reset button on the front (all you have to do is hold it a sec.) Also, what do you mean the PS2 overheats? I bought my PS2 in December of 2000 AND IT HAS NEVER OVERHEATED! And one more thing, YES THE X-BOX CRASHES! Alot more than you may think. I worked at Best Buy for 2 years as a computer tech, and we used to get back X-BOX's at least once a month. Where as a PS2 would come back about once every 6 months. And it wasn't becasue the PS2 crashed, it was becasue some kid didn't put the disc in the tray correctly and it was lodged between the PS2 and the tray forcing it to stay closed. One more thing Wart, how can you say the PS2 looks like sh*t, the X-BOX is as big as my stereo! The PS2 can lay flat or horizontal unlike the X-BOX, all of the buttons are labeled on their controllers unlike X-BOX IE: black and white buttons WTF? The controllers for the PS2 fit nicely in your hands, and the ones for the X-BOX are almost as big as my PS2!!! So in conclusion, PS2 is still DA BOMB! Thanx for your attention, you may now go back to playing your PS2 at this time.

Are we forgetting the title of this thread? Its asking for a mod chip for a PS2. If you want to argue over, which console is best start a different thread.

Retro

Retro, i started this thread, it is mine HAHAHAHAHA! It just so happened it turned out like this, if you dont like it DONT READ IT! BTW, i started this thread before you were even a member to Tech Forums.

Dude, the analog stick on the PS2 atre SO poorly placed, I have a PS2 right now, and my fingers keep bumping into each other, it's so ****ing annoying.

In fact there is 16 solder points.

And 2crunk if your still looking for ANY modchips
i will supply you with as little or as many as you like
as i am currently supplying modchip installers everywere
with there supply of modchips at AMAZING prices that
will not be beat.

Let me know.

2Crunk said:
Retro, i started this thread, it is mine HAHAHAHAHA! It just so happened it turned out like this, if you dont like it DONT READ IT! BTW, i started this thread before you were even a member to Tech Forums.

Sorry, I was just saying what I thought was best for the forums and it's threads. I hope you don't think that you starting this thread before I joined tech-forums gives you some superiority over myself, because I believe that all of the members are equal and that the only members who have some superiority over others, are the moderators. I understand that the number of posts somebody has does alter their status within the forums and so I feel that it is innapropriate to argue over this small matter.

Retro

Retro, Retro, Retro.....................i dont have superiority over you, in fact i dont even feel like arguing with you, but since i have your attention, by the time you get this message, there will be about 10 other posts by other people because your computers sooooo slowwwwwww. Before you try to talk down on me kid, buy a new computer and and quit using dial up. BTW, i am better than you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom