Mod Chip 4 PS2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, people are still responding to this. I made this thread over 3 MONTHS AGO! Let it go in peace. By the way, thanx for the help everybody.

I have one thing to say about this

a) gamecubes games apply only to certain veiwers who like there child based audience
b)xbox is good if u like arcade games but not driving or ff ( controller not good for driving games)
c)ps2 has the best list of games and a way more advanced processor. surely you guys can see that. It uses 128 bit technology which far outdoes the xbox's. Processor speed is not everything. Its how u use it.

9homersimpson9 said:
You can find modchips for the PS2 anywere.
Just do a search and u should be fine.
And dont talk crap. THE PS2 IS FAR BETTER THAN THE CRAPPY XBOX.
Even the GAMECUBE is better.

Oh, man, what have you been smoking, the Gamecube is horrible, the PS2 looks like crap (Games and console) and it can't store (and play) every single NES ROM ever created (10xxx ROMS), the most HDD space you can have for it is 40gb, which will cost you about 100 bucks, and you can't store any games on it, or run any custom dashboards (that I know of).

faizal5k said:
Sills....you know what....I agree with you. Even the Gamecubes processor is better. But I love Intel better than AMD, but i have to step up to the fact that the PS2's and Gamecube's processor are better than the Xbox's. Also, the xbox's processor is 128-bit and so is the gamecube's. But PS2 is the best overall. Plus The PS2 has a 40 GB hard drive.

Uhh, yeah, it has a 40 gb HDD, for 100 bucks, now, factor in an xbox modchip price (10 bucks for an Aladdin) and 90 bucks for a HDD and you have a nice 80-120GB hdd and an XBOX that will do more than any PS2 can, and all of the next-gen consoles and the Dreamcast are 128bit, and no, the processors are NOT more advanced, that's why the XBOX has 3x the power of a PS2.

What the fuċk are you babbling about, stable processor my ass, my XBOX never crashed, and you don't have to have another box just to use a HDD, and the PS2 looks like shit, no doubt about it, and it gets hella dusty between the little grooves, the piece of shit overheats quickly, and you have to turn it on from the back, even if you plug the dongle in, the XBOX has more controller ports than the PS2, and it's a lot more fun with 4 players, and CS isn't a good game (for XBOX) Ninja Gaiden, PGR1, PGR2, Ninja Gaiden, Chronicles of Riddiċk (DOOM³ caliber GFX), Spawn (Soul Calibur 2) , Halo, Unreal Championship, Star Wars: KOTOR, Theif: Deadly Shadows, Metal Slug 3, Crimson Skies, Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Grand Theft Auto Double Pack (Looks a LOT better), and Panzer Dragoon Orta; and that's just a handful, and so what if the PS2 has 3x the games of the XBOX, pretty much all of them suck (like Final Fantasy).

The XBOX will have titles like:

B.C.
Halo²
Fable
Doom³
Half-Life²
Shellshock
Jade Empire
Ghost Recon 2
Far Cry: Insticts
Conflict: Vietnam
Full Spectrum Warrior
Silent Hill 4: The Room
Unreal Championship 2
Dead or Alive: Ultimate
Call of Duty: Finest Hour
Star Wars: KOTOR: The Sith Wars

Hey, Is dat modchip still up for grabs???
I think PS2 is BETTER than XBOX...
How do you install a modchip??? (PS2)
Do you need a DVD burner???
What software do you need to burn a copy of it???
Can you burn any game...
Fill me in w/ all modchip info that you know about...
THX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom