Microwaving a PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the Microwave this guys, usualy don't have issues with fire and things like that being removed, but I have a feeling a PS3 fanboy cried to youtube stating the PS3 could have been donated blah blah blah and so on and youtube removed it.../

Well the Microwave this guys, usualy don't have issues with fire and things like that being removed, but I have a feeling a PS3 fanboy cried to youtube stating the PS3 could have been donated blah blah blah and so on and youtube removed it.../

Oh yeah... that makes sense... stupid fanboys...

He should have just labeled it "Video Game Console Gets Microwaved" and taken all logos and symbols off of it then.

Still, copyright infringement only happens if you're trying to make money using someone else's name, which means that he'd have to be a Youtube partner to make money on it... oh well. Not gonna think about it too much.

Your right, it's working for me too. Judging by the look of that microwave I would say he's already done some special experiments.

Lets repeatedly poke a hot piece of plastic! Oh yeah, got some soot on the camera lense from sticking it in the microwave with the flaming PS3. One burning expensive electronic object isn't enough for me, I wanna melt a controller too! Watch the baby burn, looks might tasty, oh wait, have to get my camera sooted up again. Ok now, I want to play some imaginary video games! Just have to get this controller plugged in here......yeah there we go. This game is great!

This guy is pretty high up there on the smart ladder eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom