MGS4 Gameplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just came across that on digg, and yes, it looks amazing.

A PS3 is beginning to look like a more viable waste of my money lol.

saw it earlier on ps3fanboy looks good, but i dont like mgs, btw have you guys sen the screenshots for the mgs multiplayer? 16plaer online

Looks great, although it's a little too much actiony for my taste, as I perfered the stealth style from previous games. Also the drum is a little ridiculous, lol, I wouldn't see how it would deflect bullets from an assault rifle, and being able to roll over enemies like that is also crazy. AI looked alright, but like from the previous MGS games, they also have bad vision lol, but I kind of like that. Although the AI might have been dumbed down in this demo so it would give a better presentation.

If there were more games for the PS3 like this, it might actually be worth it, only time will tell.

looks great for a stealth game, but they always catch me out

i always try one out after seeing a trail and im like "Yeah! Cool! gonna be all sneaky and sh*t! gonna kick butt!" then i start the game, fall out of a tree or something and get wtfpwned.

I think the beauty if MGS is that you can be as stealthy as you want or be as ramboish. Well, you can run and gun but you do need to mix small amounts of "common sense stealth" in.

Plus they put subtle homosexuality into the game.

38101683vv2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom