Mgs 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
the reason why there is so much more gun fights involved now as oppose to more stealthy tactics was because kojima wants to please the western people too, they want more of those, i guess that's also reason why they put in first person mode when shooting.

the reason why there is so much more gun fights involved now as oppose to more stealthy tactics was because kojima wants to please the western people too, they want more of those, i guess that's also reason why they put in first person mode when shooting.

You're right and wrong, but I think the problem goes a little bit deeper than just appeasing westerners. And FPS view was available in MGS1, FPS shooting was available in MGS2.

i just finished it on solid normal, and i can say this is the most epic game i have ever played. i now want to buy a ps3, and get 1,2,3 and replay thur them again then re doo 4, as i was gettign soem what confused in the end with all the amazing twists. mgs4 beats out half life series, halo, and even ff7, and 10. i can say it easaly outbeats all 4 of those games put together, if you counting all 4 mgs games.

mehhh, i can't compare any of those games together.. they're different

of course espionage is gonna have far better plots than ff7.. which is all magic and who who dillys.. which i love.. lol

i just finished it on solid normal, and i can say this is the most epic game i have ever played. i now want to buy a ps3, and get 1,2,3 and replay thur them again then re doo 4, as i was gettign soem what confused in the end with all the amazing twists. mgs4 beats out half life series, halo, and even ff7, and 10. i can say it easaly outbeats all 4 of those games put together, if you counting all 4 mgs games.

Yeah I'm happy this game made more people realize the epicness of the series... but MGS4 flat out is nothing compared to MGS1,2,3. It's really a slap in the face to dedicated fans with all the plot holes, lame story developments, and rectons.

i have wrote a review on MGS4 sometime last week, i should have posted it to share with you guys my thoughts on this game. Let me know what you guys think by commenting if you don't mind :)
I've also posted all 4 pictures of BNB I took during the game

Metal Gear Solid 4 Review

Yeah, this game isnt' very good. I mean the gameply is very good, but there are too many damm cutscenes. And the online only consists of 5 maps. common.

You can always skip the cutscenes, so that leaves gameplay which you admit is very good. Whats your problem? There are also more than 5 maps, and the game has many different game modes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom