Manhunt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought this game the other day and it is fun but the executions can be hard to do sometimes and like a lot of other stealth type games, it can get frustrating. I have recently tried to find out why AR MAX isn't including this game in its online codelist update. I just downloaded the most recent codelist and the original Manhunt is on there but no Manhunt 2. The update had a lot of other newer games on there that came out right around the same time the sequel did so I'm not sure why it was left off. Any clue?

I'm not sure what AR MAX is, but as far as the stealth, the shadows are your friend ;)

It is Action Replay Max. It is kinda like Game Shark or Game Genie from way back in the day. Basically, a cheating mechanism for games. (infinite energy, lives etc) You get a flash drive with it and can load codes onto it via USB on your computer or PS2 internet connection and you plug it into your USB drive on your PS2 and that way you don't have to type the codes in manually. The database for it is HUGE and they constantly are adding games on the list but for some reason the last update didn't have Manhunt 2 on it. But the codes for Manhunt 2 do exist as they list them on their site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom