MAG (private beta_) - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Gaming > Sony Playstation
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2009, 08:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Default MAG (private beta_)

Don't know how many people from the tech forums are in the private beta at the moment or if any (i no everyone is ready for call of duty mw2) But just letting everyone know you should really check it out. Today they just opened for the first time the full 256 map where everyone is pretty much all over the place. This game does bring a hole new challenge to anyone who likes cod. Its made by zipper same people that made socom 3 and combined assualt but this time they did a first person shooter with objectives and same point style as call of duty.

With 256 people i saw my first real lag today but mostly that was the first time since e3 mag had ran 256 people. Other then that 126 you see no lag. Put it this way its not hard to go 42-11 but at the same times it not hard to go 11-42.
Closed Thread