Looking For:

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndTwenTy10

In Runtime
Im looking to Copy ps2 Games, Does any one know where I can get the software to burn them? And I would need a boot disk?

If anyone knows anything let me know.

All you need is iso producer ,nero burning rom ultra edition,and a good DVR to burn it on and it will work as good as the original on your console.To find iso producer go to emulation sites for links because I dont even remember where I got mine but I do have it and it works awsome.

DVD Decrypter is an awesome program. So is Alcohol 120%. To use DVD decrypter you use: Mode > ISO Read to put it on your HDD, then Mode > ISO Write to burn it. Its that simple! Just select your drives and where you want to put the ISO and your good to go. Alcohol 120 is simple too.

Also to play back ups you'll need a mod of some sort. You can get a mod chip but they require soddering, but you can have them installed. Or there are Slide cards and Flip tops that require a small amount of modding but is simple enough to do yourself, you'll also need Swap Magic boot discs for this. I personally have a Matrix Infinity mod I had installed through www.norcalmods.com.

Hope this helps! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom