Kingdom Hearts 3

SubliminalX7

In Runtime
Hello all, I was wondering if anybody is still anxiously awaiting the release of KH3? I loved both 1 and 2 and thought 3 would have been released for PS3 before PS4 was out. Unfortunately it wasn't... Does anybody know or think it will be as good as the first 2? Do you know if the graphics will be greatly better than PS2?

I feel like the longer they prolong the release, the quicker I am becoming less interested. I honestly have not done too much research on it lately but really just want to know if ANYBODY is still excited for it haha

I haven't been keeping up with any of the pre-release news, but I know I'm getting it as soon as it comes out.

OOO! You know it's funny because the graphics still look almost the same haha but none the less I loved the first 2 (major titles) so I am getting this ASAP

Do it,
get it ASAP..NOW... you wish
Dec 31st is so long away...

lol It's been SOOO LONG THOUGH.. I thought it was coming out when PS3 was coming out lol but MID-PS4? I'm just glad that I still have interest in it.

December 22, 2005 was Kingdom Hearts 2 release date. I was 17! lol Now I'm 26! So I have been patient lol

lol It's been SOOO LONG THOUGH.. I thought it was coming out when PS3 was coming out lol but MID-PS4? I'm just glad that I still have interest in it.

December 22, 2005 was Kingdom Hearts 2 release date. I was 17! lol Now I'm 26! So I have been patient lol

1988?
Turning 26 was scary to me, I got over her. Once I turn 30 then I'll freak out again.
But yeah I can't believe it's been that long.
Idk if I'm still interested in it, but I'll still get it and find out.

OOO! You know it's funny because the graphics still look almost the same haha but none the less I loved the first 2 (major titles) so I am getting this ASAP

That really doesn't matter to me. The game looked like a cartoon and being that it included cartoon characters, it worked perfectly. I am really hoping that they do HD versions of 1, 2 and 2.5 on the Kingdom Hearts 3 disc.

1988?
Turning 26 was scary to me, I got over her. Once I turn 30 then I'll freak out again.
But yeah I can't believe it's been that long.
Idk if I'm still interested in it, but I'll still get it and find out.

Oh I'm totally interested in knowing where the story goes. But yeah, it's hard to say because it's been so long, I've grown up a bit since then lol I hope that Sora and Kairi finally make some sort of physical engagement because obviously they are supposed to be "together". The whole game in 2 I was waiting for that touching moment and NOTHING lol

Back
Top Bottom