Kingdom Hearts 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazyq

krazy Techie
So i just got done playing this game and I was amazed!! and sad that it was all over...

I heard the next one will be on psp and it will be on the life of roxas while sora was asleep.

I loved both the first and this game.

Although i didn't complete 100% and i'm wondering if anyone did cos then i might have some questions.

I played the first one due to the massive amounts of hype it had, and to be honest I thought the gameplay was terrible. Is the second one any better? I heard that it is, so depending on how different it is I would consider picking it up and playing it.

The sequel part isn't entirely accurate. Yes there will be psp sequel but you'll be playing as the three good guys in this video. The trailer is from the Japanese only Final Mix version of Kingdom Hearts which has some added bosses and secrets, such as this video.
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix - Secret Movie

There will, however, be a game where you play as Roxas, but it'll be on the DS. There's also a game coming out for mobile phones (Square is going for a Kingdom Hearts triple threat), but who cares about mobile games?

i loved the first one cos of the story and yes the 2nd one is much better and i loved the gameplay...very addicting.
I've watched the final mix video which confuesd me or brought more ideas and theories in my head...
And i thought the psp one was the one where you could play as roxas and it will be the life between kh 1 and 2.

and ure right about mobile games...
i wish tehy wud just come out with it on ps3 or pc atleast...
the only rpg games i've bene addicted to were FFX...and kingdom hearts 1-2.
played ff 7 and ff 9 and got quite far but pc crashed and i lost everything and never bothered again

I liked the gameplay better on kh2, but I did more in the first one. I beat sephiroth, and I was just like YES!!!

I don't remember my lvl. It was probably high 70's or low 80's when I did it, but I can't be sure. It could have been even lower, but I don't think higher. I did have the ultima weapon though :p

I don't remember my lvl. It was probably high 70's or low 80's when I did it, but I can't be sure. It could have been even lower, but I don't think higher. I did have the ultima weapon though :p

i remember playing ffx over again and gettin all the ultimate weapons.
not sure if i'll do it in kh2 though...game was fun and the action was addicting.

I've started playing ff 12, didn't like it as much in the begginning but i'm starting to get addicted to it already

all 3 are epic games gonna be getting both the new games one on psp other on ds, when i say three i mean RE: chain of memories. 2 is by far my favorite rpg ive ever played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom