its gonna be tought but can i do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
welll i rented a ps3 and mgs4 for 3 days, and im hoping i can finish it on solid normal. with out skiping cut scenes. but manualy controlink the com conversations. anyway is it possible, i may biuy a ps3 but just for a blue ray player by the looks of it, as the only games that make it a console buyer is mgs4, i would definatly get lair, litle big planet, killzone and whatnot, but i wouldnt be buying the consoel specificly for those reasons.

if your buying ps3 anyway for those games you listed why not buy MGS4? i've played it twice and just started with the online mode. its worth the money. As for the question, i think its doable, if you spend most of your day playing and night!

you can read my tiny review on this game at THE WEB TECH REVIEWS :)

well i didnt skip one cutscene and ive finished it on the 2nd day of rental. the ps3 i rented busted had to take it back get it exchanged restart from the begining on the new console, but thye gave me my 3 days back. anyway ya i finished it on solid normal and omg it was epic, i honestly almost cried at the end until the twist happens. still sucks that snake is gonna die in 6 months and wotn get to live his full life, i was hoping the new foxdye was gonna mutate and somehow reverse the aging effect but it didnt:(

well i didnt skip one cutscene and ive finished it on the 2nd day of rental. the ps3 i rented busted had to take it back get it exchanged restart from the begining on the new console, but thye gave me my 3 days back. anyway ya i finished it on solid normal and omg it was epic, i honestly almost cried at the end until the twist happens. still sucks that snake is gonna die in 6 months and wotn get to live his full life, i was hoping the new foxdye was gonna mutate and somehow reverse the aging effect but it didnt:(

Well since MGS4 pulled a bunch of crap, I wouldn't be surprised if Snake appears in the next game, but is only alive cause he keeps injecting himself with new Foxdie's to counteract the old one.

Oh and Snake should have died. Period.

Well since MGS4 pulled a bunch of crap, I wouldn't be surprised if Snake appears in the next game, but is only alive cause he keeps injecting himself with new Foxdie's to counteract the old one.

Oh and Snake should have died. Period.

um he only has 6 months before his body give out on him due to the faster aging, the foxdie 2.0 wont mutate befpre then, snake is going to die just not by suicide. whatch teh secret ending of 3 and you will see there is most likely going to be a mgs5 wit hraiden as the main character. and btw piloting rex was amazing, they need to make a mgs mech game now.

um he only has 6 months before his body give out on him due to the faster aging, the foxdie 2.0 wont mutate befpre then, snake is going to die just not by suicide. whatch teh secret ending of 3 and you will see there is most likely going to be a mgs5 wit hraiden as the main character. and btw piloting rex was amazing, they need to make a mgs mech game now.

Oh yeah thats right, the facts are that Solid Snake only has 6 months to live. Just like the fact that Big Boss died at the end of MG1, was an evil guy in the prehistory that got retconned for the new games, and died at the end of MG2... only to be suddenly able to walk around and look scarless and fine at the epilogue of MGS4. This is just one example of how facts changed.

Facts change in this series, any game can completely come up with something that either retcons old material, or comes out with new material to twist things to how Kojima wants them to be.

Snake can be the main character in MGS5 if the creators want, and it sickens me.

Oh and if you are referring to the Metal Gear Raiden secret cinema at the end of MGS3: subsistence... those are all jokes. You might as well say that Sigint is going to be the main character in MGS5 due to the Metal Gear Sigint videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom