Instant Game Collection

You think? I think 10 minutes is plenty of time to make a judgement on this type of game. There is nothing to it. Might it take longer for me to get acclimated to the controls? Sure, I know I would get better with more time, but I doubt anything is going to happen that is going to change my mind about the game should I keep playing it.

Not saying you'll like it more after 10 minutes, but you're being a bit silly judging a game as a whole based on 10 minutes. Once you get the dual analog stick controls down the game is funner to play since it makes sense.

There's also the little broadcast+ features and the stats of the world and such are neat to check out.

Plus, the game is different when playing with a buddy. I don't think I'd enjoy this game solo. I'll only play it with someone like you, lastplace, ajacks, wes, etc.

Edit: The camera does seem a bit far out. But, considering enemies come at you from all angles and there's a lot of secrets that you need to look out for it makes sense. But you don't really get into anything to tense <10 minutes so it wouldn't make sense.

Not saying you'll like it more after 10 minutes, but you're being a bit silly judging a game as a whole based on 10 minutes. Once you get the dual analog stick controls down the game is funner to play since it makes sense.

There's also the little broadcast+ features and the stats of the world and such are neat to check out.

Plus, the game is different when playing with a buddy. I don't think I'd enjoy this game solo. I'll only play it with someone like you, lastplace, ajacks, wes, etc.

Edit: The camera does seem a bit far out. But, considering enemies come at you from all angles and there's a lot of secrets that you need to look out for it makes sense. But you don't really get into anything to tense <10 minutes so it wouldn't make sense.

That is exactly why I am keeping it. It would be a fun game to play while bs'ing one night.

At least its not broken like BF4.

Hahaha! Yes, this is true. I have been getting frustrated with it since the patch and DLC came out. Just before the patch came out I was really starting to come into my own. Now it seems like every server has some random issue.

Back
Top Bottom