inFamous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad711

Daemon Poster
This game is GREAT! If you like Crackdown on Xbox360 and/or GTA series then you will like this too. It's a sandbox type game.

Great reviews too. If you have a PS3 download the demo and check it out. So far I am loving it and put many hours into it. You can decide to be a good hero or evil hero and the game missions and story line will be different based upon your decisions.

Check it out!

This is the second PS3 exclusive game that I am interested in. Now if only the price of the PS3 could come down, I might be able to play this game.

Man I just got done playing this game for the last 5 hours. This game gets better and better! Best fun I had with a game in a LONG time!!!

I have to say, I heard it was 'free world' and what not, so I started playing it on Tuesday night (after buying it on FRIDAY, oops.)

So yeah, I started playing, and for the intro, I nearly lost interest. I was trying to go all over just because, and it kept throwing be back onto the path. I wasn't too happy. Then the rooftop scene, and the food mission were ok. Once I was done with that first one, WOWOWOWOW!!!! I climbed up on top of a building, and it was freakin awesome! I really only played for an hour or so, but it really is a sweet game.

Now I just have to finally start playing RE:5.

I don't want to spoil it for you but make sure you continue to play until you get to:

The part where you fight the chick

The part where you fight at the prison (Lots going on) you will know what I mean when it happens.

These two parts of the game are just insanely fun! Seriously best game I have played on a console in almost two years.

+1000 awesome game.. playing through as evil this time around... this is a must buy if you have a ps3.. if not, a good reason to get one perhaps?

a good reason to get one perhaps?
Would like the price tag to come down a little bit more.

I was down at EB Games looking at the price tag for the PS3 and I am thinking "It can come down a little further."

Would like the price tag to come down a little bit more.

I was down at EB Games looking at the price tag for the PS3 and I am thinking "It can come down a little further."

Just buy it, play thru it twice (good and evil) then put it on Ebay. Much cheaper then waiting for the price to come down.

It's a single player game so once you finish then selling it only makes sense!

He means the price of the PS3 can come down some, not the price of the game. I myself don't have a PS3, or a 360 for that matter... Good ol' PS2 and PC :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom