I want WIRELESS HEADSET for PS2 ***HELP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

snapsprovolone

Beta member
I have been looking forever for a wireless headset for my PS2 but cannot find one!! I found a distributor that was planning carrying them but the manufacturer decided there was not enough demand and they never made it. I could sell hundreds of them myself just to my clan members and friends on SOCOM 2.
Can anyone tell me how to adapt some of the ulimited technology the we have available today? I just got a bluetooth headset today to try. I have heard that it works but no one can confirm it for me. If it doesn't work there is another 50.00 down the drain.
Please give me some info that will help. Cost does not make a difference. I have made it my mission to find one. My 1 year old and my Great Dane keep tripping over my headset wire. That is cutting into my Socom 2 playing time and pissing me off.

I think bluetooth works, as long as you got a plug for the ps2 to recieve the signal. there wouldn't really be another choice for wireless headsets so bluetooth is all good and new technoligie i guess.

heard of a wirless headset

i was on the phone with a couzin we both play socom 2 and we were talking about wireless controllers thats when he said he was playing socom 2 when he heard some guy saying that he just bought a wireless headset for the ps2 my couzin got the 411 and if you want one go to ebay they might have one cause this guy said that he found it on the internet were you can only purchase it "for now" that i know of it is like a controller axcept you plug the adaptor into the usb port

wireless headset ps2

hello , i am also on the quest of the golden wireless headset,lol.
pleease help me, if you have heread or found were you buy them pass on the info,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom