How does Clone DVD work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedps2

Beta member
I have just bought Clone DVD because of the ease of using Clone CD for CD-Rom games. I have been using DVD Decrypter and it hasn't been too bad. Every time I use Clone DVD, I get IFO errors. Any instruction or advice to a new guy would help.

Dell Inspiron Pentium 4, Sony DRU-500?(external), Optidisc Gold DVD-R, and PS2 V7 with a DMS3 V2.0

when you rip movies with dvd decrypter are you using file mode and using select> all files to rip every file from the movie? once you rip, use clonedvd and point it to the folder you ripped it to. if you still get errors you should contact elby support.

i have found the best program to copy dvd is a combo of dvddecrypter and DVDshrink or TMPGenc Encoder. dvdshrink is free so doesnt hurt to try it. they both allow you to edit your movies so you can put only parts of the movie you want in it! with the movies i make it is VERY useful :)

I think to rip a movie the best out there so far is dvdx copy. Just push of a button. and its done

I apologize for not being more specific. I was trying to back up DVD-Rom games for PS2. Thanks for the replies so far.

you are using the wrong software cloneDVD is for copying DVD movies, hollywood movies at blockbuster. what you want is a program that backs up DVD data.

Alcohol 120% , Nero 6 , Blindwrite Suite, all three are good for PS2 backup!

I have had better luck with Blindwrite Suite for the larger DVD games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom