Heavenly sword

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverlord

In Runtime
Hey all,

I'm thinking about getting a ps3 for heavenly sowrd just wondered what the game is like, just more details about gameplay and that really, don't know if there is already a thread about it

Reviews haven't shown it to be the must have, averaging around 8.1. Good, but short on the promises and expectations made for it. What I've seen graphic wise and read says it is a gorgeous game, but the game play mechanics are just not there. Complaints from reviews are usually on combat. The sword play is fun, however every combat scenario is the same, and there is no real change there. Another mention is the bad use of checkpoints. Going so far in a large map, only to have to start all over again with no check point to help out. Camera angles are another complaint.

Sum it up... the combat is it's strength AND weakness. The strength is it is a great blast at first when you get the sword, but the actual combat itself becomes repetitive. As in, go into area, clear mobs, rinse and repeat. You die, the checkpoint makes you have to start a long journey over again. Good game, but could of been polished a bit better.

Actually to typical reveiweres (IGN) they consider this a hack and slash???? the combo and chain system is very intuitive, and you must know how to work attacks/chains/counters/blocking. and althouh the game was short Its not like i was playing for 8 straight hours, who plays for 8 straight hours? Also Halo 3 was short but no complaints there?????????

Anyways brilliant game great visuas especially the HDR lighting, complex combo system unless u suck and will just try to hack and slash, also this game makes some pretty good use for the SiXaXiS. IMHO a must have

Anyone else got the game does sound quite good also wanna get it for metal gear solid and tekken

Resistance is fun online shooter so far best FPS i've played and im not really into FPS', Warhawk,motorstorm, Folklore,Lair(despite the terrrible reveiws once you get used to sixaxis controls its quite good),Ninja Gaiden Sigma. as soon as 2008 hits it will be year of the ps3, and a crapload of games are coming out before end of te year, not to mention blu-rays

Resistance is fun online shooter so far best FPS i've played and im not really into FPS

then how can you judge it as good if you havent played enough to build up a good enough palette? doesnt say much about your repetitive, painful halo 3 comments either.

then how can you judge it as good if you havent played enough to build up a good enough palette? doesnt say much about your repetitive, painful halo 3 comments either.

It's not like anyone actually listens to his Halo 3 comments. I bet he hasn't even played it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom