HD Loader

Status
Not open for further replies.

toxicity_27

The Angriest of Amoebas
Well a friend of mine modded his XBOX and well it got me to thinking about putting the HD Loader on my PS2. Anyone do this? What do I need exactly? I'm thinking about putting a 250 GB HDD in so I can get a lot of games on there. How much will it cost total for the HD Loader, HDD, and whatever else I might need? Thanks for all the help.
Edit: Can I put an Emulator on HD Loader, so I can play like old school Nintendo games and such? If so, how?

Well all you need is a HDD and the HD Loader or HD Advance discs. Although the company that made the discs got sued by sony and are now out of business so the discs are hard to find. As far as HDD's go, Western Digitals don't fit the PS2. Maxtors are highly recommended. I don't know about emulators though.

my friend has a 180gb HD in his Ps2... the HD loader disks are still pretty easy to come by from some modding sites...

He currently runs a SNES emulator, a Nes Emulator and a NeoGeo Emulator on his PS2, I dont know how, but he says it is very easy. He is also able to play divx and xvid through his ps2 and has changed his loading screen, etc.

I am thinking of doing it to mine soon, once I get a better paid job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom