GTA San Andreas Sky Diving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZËÐ

Baseband Member
ello ello ello peeps,

Has anyone tried skydiving in the new GTA yet?

Its mad!

You need pilots license btw.

Actually u dont need 1, just steel a plane. Or jump off the highest mountain. (there's a pharahchute there)

oh ... but when I tried stealing an actual plane without the license, the planes were all locked.

I could steal that Maverick helicopter at Easter Bay tho ...

Skydiving out of that Shamal Jet rawks tho, you can go so high!
Try it!

ZËÐ said:
oh ... but when I tried stealing an actual plane without the license, the planes were all locked.

I could steal that Maverick helicopter at Easter Bay tho ...

Skydiving out of that Shamal Jet rawks tho, you can go so high!
Try it!

Yeah, I've stole the private jet simply by jumping on top of a car then jumping over that wall at the airport.

Hah. I'm so brilliant.

Anyway, where exactly do you find that helicopter?

The helicopter is located in the San Fierro Airport. It is located near the sothern most edge close to the water.

Happy Diving...

you dont need to get a parachute anywhere u automatically get 1 when u jump out of a plane
u can steal the plane at los santos airport but jumping the wall

there's also a huge 747-like jet in the Las Venturas airport at the southern most largest hanger, itll open very slowly and from my experiences the jet wont be in there til 11:55 on the game clock. but yeah, you can go rodiculously high in that thing :p takes awhile to climb though.

The tallest building in LS (the cylindrical one) has a parachute on top. You just have to find the entrance. Its good for early base jumps.

wen it gona come out on pc?

Latest predictions that I could find are anywhere from May thru July.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom