Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I totally see your point Major.

But like you know, Mafia uses 3 discs, so GTA could make it more realism, but trust me...I don't know about netherlands but I guarantee you mothers and religious folk alike would just come down on GTA like divine intervention from god himself if they made it more realistic. As it is, it's one of the most controversial games out there. Mafia was never seen as an immoral game for children to play whereas GTA3 was seen like the devils game itself or something.

Combining bad gfx and unrealistic gameplay makes it a fun game for some people
Yeah when you word it like that, it's not fun if it's bad gfx and unrealistic....but to me the graphics are right on par with what it should be from that game. They never were making it out like an exhibition game like doom3 or HL2.

That's why games like Viewtiful joe and XIII were fun, and those were simple cell shading.

I don't know what you consider unrealistic about GTA3....it's meant to be a somewhat cartoony adult themed game, with that in mind, like I said it seems to be right on par with what any GTA fan has learned to expect from rockstar.

Mafia might have good graphics and more realism...doesn't mean it keeps you intrigued into the story and the game itself.

I have wanted to play that game though, but when I tried loading it the discs I borrowed from my friend sucks so it didn't want to load it on my computer =/

GTA3 has so much area if they included pulling you over for red lights it'd just be ridiculous. If that takes off a lot of points in the 'realism' category in your eyes, well then that's just a matter of two peoples tastes.

Of course it's not real, but the whole point of games is to play something you are not.

see guys
one thing admirable about the game is that the variety it provides .

ya sure in comparision to the current generation games garphics have way to go.

it might not appeal to all but there's something for all to do.

those who have played the previous one will like it for sure. its the best in the series. (a lot of features)

there is no point in any argument as its just a game and no one's trying to make anyone play/ buy the game . u like it play it.

i started playing it and have completed only about 10%.

i am waiting for the pc version , think it might have better graphics.
one thing noticable about this version is that it has more obscene language (never heard a clean sentence) which parents certianly wouldn't like their kids to pick up.

happy gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom