Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to get health in 2 player, look kill yourt self then you come back, also if you get disk read error thats because of the ps2 disk being too scratched normally, but all is ok thats all what matters.

Lawrie

Sometimes when I play, It freezes and goes in SUPER SLOW motion but it only happend twice, it aslo tends to lag for 2 seconds ever hour or so. Great game though, I just think they should have kept "Tommy" as the main charahcter.

Try notching your disc speed to fast on your PS2 Config, Iv had no probs with the game after doing this ...

Yes you can activate 2 player mode, head towards flintwood, underneath the road bridge on the right you will see 2 old derelict houses, go under the arch way of the far right house and you will see a little red icon, this will activate 2 player free roam, also in Delimore I think it is, head for the 24-7 store, in a truck entrance you will also see the 2 player icon, have fun, any more info needed e-mail me lawrie_richardson@btinternet.com please include a subject or else i will delete the e-mail as junk.

enjoy ure self...

4 star's when entering other areas, go to www.codejunkies.com I did and I paid £4-99 for a cheats disk for GTA San andreas only took 4 days to come, enable, unlimited health, no cop ai, never wanted level, also choose what sort of vehicle that you want in cj's garage, maybe a heli-copter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom