grand theft auto "5"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the origional PS2 version. What is a good price I can sell it for? I also got it the first day it came out. Went to 3 stores including 1 EB games. I didn't preorder the game but Target let me get it anyways, well it involved having the lady in front of me sneak it out for me.

Actaully am qite dispointed at GTA:SA, It din't have that vibe that VC had. But am sure most people would disargree with me. :p

out of gameplay, i prefer Grand theft auto 3. Its a very easy game, and the graphics are pretty good.

GTA SA is way too stupid, with a little scene...half of the gamers cant even find it...

Very true, Storyline was all a mess, One time you have to chase someone than when you getting to a location you get a phone call saying you have to go to some car race. Pffft it's GTA we are talknig about -.-"

talldude123 said:
No stores will accept it due to the sex scene. Its a law saying that they cant resell it.

But Ebay has it on bidding, starting at $1, and the highest i have seen is $150.

check it out for yourself:
http://video-games.search.ebay.com/...fromZR8QQfsooZ2QQfsopZ3QQsacatZ1249QQsbrsrtZl

it's not illegal to sell the 1st edition, it's just that it got re-rated to Adult so many stores doesn't sell Adult rated games, you can find some stores that sell Adult games and you can legally buy it from there as long as your 18 years of age.

which stores sell it?

I checked out EBgames, Radio Shack, and Best Buy, and they dont sell it, never will...

Im going to buy the 2nd edition of San Andreas from EBGames tomorrow, i wanna see the difference, also my first edition is scratched.

just bought the second edition as well as a controller, and its identical to the first edition, seems easier though...

talldude did you get it on console or pc ?

i think the console ones there is next to no diffrence...but the pc version its got some minor things changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom