Gran Turismo 4: Delayed, AGAIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
gamestop its 2 min away from my house so i didnt feel like ordering anywhere else
i think the best place to order it is k-mart cause how many people go to kmart to buy games
they have games
so you be like the first in line and first to get it

Just out of curisoity... how much did everyone here that has preordered it pay? I know it' s a new popular game and probably willl be ~$50 no matter where you go... but I want to ask anyway.

I paid $47.00 for my copy on ebay with shipping included.

Ankush09 said:
They want to make it perfect... like whe gran turismo 2 was released, they rushed it for christmas and it ended up having errors such as u can not complete the whole game 100% and when u do everything and actually complete it, its at 98%...

If they wanted to make it perfect they could have atleast put in an online mode. Lets look at it seriously, the time of split screen and system link is dead, online is here and its time sony started shaping up.

P.S good to see some one who lives close buy, im here in newmarket about 20mins from you. Where about in T.O are you?

thornhill/vaughan.. i got the game yesterday. its pretty good, i like it IMO but i went to arcade mode, network or w.e. and u can go on netowrk, tho my cat5 cable was faulty so it didnt work.

the delays were definately worth waiting, i have got it last week but now i got friggin problems with my console :( stupid vibration doesnt work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom