Gran Turismo 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

24/7 Gamer

In Runtime
Hi,
Just wondering if any of you have bought Gran Turismo 4 which came out today. I preordered not long ago so I should have it soon and was just wondering what you thought of the game. Do the cars sound realistic, whats the handling like, etc.

Any comments would be great.

Also would anyone recommend gettin the Logitech Driving Force Pro to use in the game. Iv'e seen pics of it and it looks pretty good especially the GT 4 emblem in the middle of the steering wheel.

Thanks,
Rob :)

I'm addicted to it. I got it the day it came out. Been playing it ever since. Great game.

Heard the steering wheel is rather hard to use with the game though. I wouldn't recommend it even though it looks cool. I'm so used to the regular controller though so thats why i would never buy it.

Gt4 is quite the good game. Love the cars and the ability to transfer creds and licenses but i was a little dissapointed with the "Lan". i was told on reviews that u were able to play with other people over the net or which not and now its only a Lan based game... wassnt pleased. ive been told there is ways to get around it but still, ide rather not get to technical with that.

awesome game... i got it on ebay last week and can't stop playin.. very realistic handling/cars/graphics.. just wish there were ways to flip cars or have realistic dents/dings/accidents heh

It is great only problem i have is that my dad gave me his ps2 with gt4
but no memory cards. no big went out and bought one.Then i found out unlike the other gt games only one gt4 save per mem card this would not be a problem if it was just me i had to go out and buy another one for my brother so he would not mess with my settings
and cars, besides that the game is great.So if you have other people
that want to play on there own file it is going to add up it was $50
for the game and $40 for two mem cards that is $90.

anybody know exactly how to get around this LAN problem, i guessing it would be something like HALO 1 was in the begining for XBOX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom