Good PSP games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sprtnbsblplya

Daemon Poster
So my dad bought me a PSP for Xmas last year, and I got Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade, Need for Speed: Underground Rivals, Coded Arms, and Prince of Persia.
Are there any other good games out there? I find that I really dont play any of these too much... (that could be becuase I have a PC and Xbox, but whatev, I gotta find some good games to justify this thing).
So can anyone recommend a good game for the PSP? I really like shooters.

I've read that Socom: fireteam bravo and the syphon filter are actually pretty good games for the psp. Also look into Grand Theft Auto.

I don't own a psp, but you probably can't go wrong with buying Metal Gear Acid. It got good reviews and of course... its Metal Gear Solid.

while Acid is a good choice, it's a bit of a departure from normal MGS, and takes some gettng used to. Though I still reccomend it.

Also MGS: Portable Ops is probably gonna be the psp game to end all psp games :). That should definately be on your list of games to get whenever that game does happen to come out.

I got GTA Liberty stories and BOF 3 AkA Breath of fire 3 but im thinking of selling BOF 3 its getting boring.

Just got SOCOM, Infected, and Brotherhood of the Blade: Warriors Code. SOCOM is a great game, single player is great as well as fun online play. Infected is gay, very gay, but the online play is a tad bit entertaining. And Warriors Code is a lot more fun than the original version, I find myself not even looking at BotB 1 anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom