God Of War: Ascension

no but i did get the entire Walking Dead game for less than $10 on PSN last night and i used the $10 they gave me for free to buy it so i gots it for FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did that this morning too Ajacks. I actually used that PS+ code I gave you back in October to get the price down to free for myself. I'm sorry I didn't ask you before. I was online trying to figure out a way to get another free trial, and I wasn't sure you had even used yours and I didn't want to re-up with the PS4 hitting in Nov. Sorry about that.

I did that this morning too Ajacks. I actually used that PS+ code I gave you back in October to get the price down to free for myself. I'm sorry I didn't ask you before. I was online trying to figure out a way to get another free trial, and I wasn't sure you had even used yours and I didn't want to re-up with the PS4 hitting in Nov. Sorry about that.

i could never get that code to work... glad you got a use out of it. no worries

Is walking dead on sale or something I was gonna buy Dawngaurd tonioght and some Dead space 3 stuff

It's 13.xx for the season pass or 9.xx for PS+.

ajacks - Well either way I apologize. I did enter a lower case l as a 1 the first time, but it worked for me after that.

are we all gonna try to get some KZ3 in tonight or do you want to push it off until Borst gets his copy back. I am good with either cause I got some Walkind Dead and Dead Space 3 to do and i have got to finish Sly 4 before the GoW's come out

I'll just play it by ear myself. My internet was down most of last night. There was some road crew doing some digging down the street and must have hit something. It was back up this morning, but who knows what'll be happening when I get home.

I will be down either way I re-dl'd the steel rain map pack isnt mp free on psn now why does he have to buy it.

I really never played the mp on KZ3 I wasnt into mp then I just got the game for the killer campaign easily one of my favs

Back
Top Bottom