GetItRepaired.com-Horrible Service/TA

Status
Not open for further replies.

odrorir

Beta member
GetItRepaired.com

I order a Pre-modified Slim Pstwo on 4-6 by electronic check from Getiitrepaired. By 4-8 the check had cleared with my bank and the money was in Getitrepaired hands. All testimonials and reviews stated that orders were received within a weekÂ’s time.

On 4-13 I inquired as to the status of my order via E-mail, I received nothing but bad attitude and false answers. After giving them the names of people to talk to at my bank w/numbers, they still failed to verify my payment. This is the worst experience I have had ordering any ps2 parts, except from modchip.com.

I would never do business with these shysters unless you feel like waiting ages and being treated like a second rate citizen. Now they want a 50% restocking fee due to the fact their customer service has been insulting and aggressive.

Original Email to GetItRepaired

Hello,

It has been almost 10 days since I placed my order and it still shows as processing. I ordered from you due to the good reviews of your T/A. Do you have any word on when this will ship?

Response from G.I.R.

It has not been 10 days since you ordered, it has only been 8 days and two of them were the weekend. You have to allow for order acceptance as our policy states.

That makes six Business days, and we have to wait for a check to clear. That normally takes 7 to 10 days. As our policy states, unless you can prove that it cleared by emailing a screen shot of your account or cancelled check.

You seem to imply that we are now bad since it has been 10 days and you ordered because of our good reviews.

Nevertheless, you are really mistaken here and we expect a retraction of this, we pride ourselves on our product and service. However it sounds more like you did not READ our policyÂ’s that you agreed to by checking the little box when you ordered.

We have the right to refuse orders also and cancel orders if we deem fit to do so, we do not like to be put down when we did nothing wrong.

It is a privilege to own a Modified PS2, not a rightÂ…these are made to order and first come first serve, there were 10 people ahead of that already ordered, we are extremely busy because of our excellent quality and reliability. We are properly the only legitimate site on the net, in our opinion.

People are realizing that. Your unit will ship most likely after we receive proof of check clearance and in order of received. You are number five on the list now, down from 10

Thank you

Customer Support
VDO Specialties
New Modified PSTWO on sale
http://www.gwnonline.net/index.php

Reply from me

The bank already cleared the check,
I was just curious when it would arrive.
My old PS2 bit the dust.

Thanks for the quick reply

Response from G.I.R.

WE need proof that it cleared.

Customer Support
VDO Specialties

Reply from me

It cleared 4-8, from CFCU Phone (877) 937-2328 Account ********** Share draft 2430.

Response from G.I.R.

You telling us is not proof. We have had others try that and try to get a free Xbox, not saying you are, of course, we need visual proof.

Customer Support
VDO Specialties

Reply from me

I will call my bank and stop payment on the check, thanks for nothing. Expect negative reviews on every PS2 related forum.

Response from G.I.R.

Apparently you cannot prove that the check cleared, but you were 2nd on the list, but we also do not like threats, READ BELOW.

Well, hereÂ’s how we handle that. We will file a small claims lawsuit against you, in Wisconsin, you agreed to this as you read and agreed to our polices.. read our policyÂ’s you agreed not do that by contract I will immediatly file a small claims lawsuit in Wisconsin today against you for the total amount due as the unit has already been bought and in the process of being modified.

Plus there is a 50% cancellation fee, there will also be a Court filing Fee of $82, and a process server of $35 to $75 or more.

The amount will total more than $275.00 by my calculations..

Read our Policies here..

I will scan the lawsuit the and email the copy to you, you may call the court to verify a court date has been set, I will also hire a process server in your area to serve the papers on you, we do not tolerate this sort of abuse from a customer at all. We take this very seriously and we take immediate actions.

So if you want to get sued, stop payment, if not then go by our polices that you already agreed to. ItÂ’s legal binding contract, if you libel us, with libelous posts on the net we will also sue for damages in a separate lawsuit.

We take action do not think that we do not.
ORDER CANCELLATIONS: If you cancel there is a 50% fee, it is not a restocking fee it is a cancellation fee, it is part of a sales contract and by law we pursue collection of it. By law we have 30 days to deliver an order to you, after that if we cannot provide the item, you are allowed a cancellation without charge. We do this as it costs us money to take credit cards, place backorders etc. We have by law 30 days to deliver the product according to law. If we cancel the order due to an exception, you agree that we will be allowed to access a minimum fee of $15. You also agree not to perform a credit card chargeback against Us for any reason. If you do, you agree to pay all of the chargeback fees and damages that We Specialties incurs for doing so. You also agree that if you cancel the order on your behalf and perform a credit card chargeback, you will pay US the fees that they incur to collect the $35 chargeback fee and all attorney and collection costs, and the 50% fee of the total order amount. Shipping is non refundable and will be fully reimbursed and collectable by US. If you pay by check and perform a stop payment or we receive a account closed or NSF check, you agree that we have the right to again re-write the check and attempt to collect the amount due plus $50 for the Bad Check, Account Closed Check, Stop Payment Check, or NSF check, or charge any credit card on file for you.
STOCK AVAILABILITY: It is the customer s responsibility to check stock if they feel there

Reply from me

The check has cleared and your bank has the funds, I verified this with my bank.
I left you the number to call if you want to verify it yourself.

They are willing to send you verification if you ask. I recommend you get your process in order as this is a huge disappointment to me.
I would hate to be forced to use my consumer advocacy rights.

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom