Ff12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zep

Baseband Member
Did anyone get it? If so, is it a game worth buying? (I know it's a bit early to ask, since you guys probably haven't played much of it, but what were your first impressions?)

I looked at some screenies and trailers for it a little while back. I just noticed that it came out from a flyer we got in the mail yesterday.

I don't think I'll buy it just yet. I'm still saving for an LCD for the computer:D I'm hoping the wife will be able to take care of it for Christmas:p

I've played the demo, and I liked it. So chances are I am going to buy it once I get my money from selling a couple Playstation 3's on ebay.

yea i got it, the way the battles are done are different but its kind of neat, the story line seems pretty good the only thing i didnt like about it is that when u actually start ur a 15 year old kid slaying tiny animals..woo..hoo.. i know it gets bigger but i hate the wait

the story line is amazing

but... if the battle system doesn't some how magicly get 20 times better this will be the last final fantasy i ever put my money in.

here is how the battles go...
u select attack.. a wait bar comes up, u run around the area until the wait far is full then the character auto hits the enemy. (if you are too far away u run near the enemy, and ur char auto hits him) then you get hit. then the wait bar comes back and u run around and then auto hit the enemy.

why bother making the char run around when u can only dodge 1% of the time? (anything that comes withing 3 feet of u hits), u can't block (it's random if u block or not which is stupid seeing as u can carry a shield that is visible..), the last annoying thing is that u can just sit there and win a battle (i'm not very far so this may differ later i hope). if u hit attack, ur char doesn't stop hitting the enemy when the wait bar fills, so u 2 just play hit hit hit until one dies. (running around doesn't change this except 1% of the time)

so u just hit attack, eat some popcorn, then hit attack on the next enemy u find and... wow this is boring
~blitze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom