fav. game

Status
Not open for further replies.

mushroom_man

Solid State Member
so what do you think the best PS2 game is? In my opinion it would have to be Def Jam Vendetta, I dont like rap music at all though, i just find it really fun to play

Hey!!! I shouldn't really be in here as I do not own a PS2 anymore - I swapped mine for an XBOX!
Im not trying to slander the PS2, but the only game worth having (which is why I keep up to speed with future technology being able to emulate these games on an XBOX) is the GTA series :cool:

A recent debate with Rockstar (the makers of the series) has suggested that the series will be coming to XBOX next year. You can really see why Sony didnt want this title to go to Microsoft (The hard-drive would make the perfect add-on for an already 'almost-perfect' game - being able to rip your own tunes then go do a drive-by, has to be one of the main reasons why I want to own it!).:D

A word of advice for all PS2 owners - Get an XBOX! You've already got a great machine, with some great games (albeit, not that many great games!) but you really dont know what your missing, in terms of power, music and originality.

<Take a deep breath.....> There. I've finished!!!:)

i play my friends Xbox it really is a great system but i would keep the ps2 and put some money in a jar and lable it "Savings for Xbox" and get it easly that way. Instead of getting rid of the ps2

I HAD AN XBOX BUT SWAPPED IT FOR A PS2 AND NEVER L@@KED BACK.

I ALSO HAVE A GAMECUBE AND GAME BOY ADVANCE.

AND AS FOR MY OLD CONSOLES, GET READY -

NES, (with R.O.B)
SNES,
GAMEBOY,
NINTENDO 64,
SEGA MASTER SYSTEM II
SEGA MEGA DRIVE,
SEGA DREAMCAST,
PLAYSTATION 1.

I ALSO HAVE AN OLD ATARIA LYING AROUND BUT THATS F*CKED.

I HAVE HUNDREDS OF GAMES FOR ALL MY CONSOLES
BUT I ONLY PLAY MY PS2 AND GAMECUBE.
THE REST OF THEM ARE ALL PUT AWAY IN STORAGE IN MY CUPARDS.

*PS2GAMECUBE*

xbox rocks, but so does ps2, i love the FF series, but you just cant beat a good, old game of halo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom