The Evil Within

jpross123

Baseband Member
I am wanting to buy this game as a Christmas gift to myself. Anyone have any reviews on it? Is it very scary? (I hope it is :cool:)

The_Evil_Within_boxart.jpg

if you get it let me know i'd love to play a scary game

Alien: Isolation :p

Well..not really scary...just very tense and stressful (in a good way) at times lol. There's also always Amnesia: The Dark Descent...don't think it's on console though.

All about that nope, bout that nope.

Yeah Amnesia was a lot of nope for me too... I think I got as far as the water level, and then when the walls started growing **** out of them I was like "NOPE". Me and my cousin then played it in tandem a little bit, and we'd switch spots when we got too...disturbed is the word I'll say lol.

I got the game, and it doesnt have many jump scares in it so far. I am kinda disappointed in it and I just cant get into it as much as my other games. I am still going to try and beat it, since it was a early Christmas gift from my best friend.

Cons so far:
- I put the difficulty on normal (the standard when you get the game) and I found it to be very challenging and frustrating at times.
- The graphics in my opinion are the worst I have seen on a PS4. They look like last gen graphics, and the lighting is kinda weird. I'm not sure how to explain it, but its super bright in some places, and dark in others where it should'nt be.
Pros so far:
The thing I like about it is the gore. It sounds morbid, but there is something satisfying about shoving a knife in a possessed person and burning them up with a match.

Not so sure about this title. The game was rather fast to hit the bargain bin at EB Games with 50% off on the PC Version.

Back
Top Bottom