E3 2008 for Sony

Status
Not open for further replies.
now...this is kinda weird, and i could be wrong (which im not) but i believe that almost every single tech. analyists has said that the PS3 is superior to the 360 in almost every way (in terms of graphical power and whatnot) now....idk y most multiplatform games r "better" on the 360, but it seems to me that the PS3 is not being used to the fullest potential....and if u think about it, developers haven't had as long of a time to work w/ the PS3 processors than they do w/ the 360 processors(or watever they use)....so therefore, they dont know all the bells & whistles that come along w/ the PS3 processors

o, and kinda offtopic, but surge, do u still play CoD4? cuz all my friends r never on ne more :(

now...this is kinda weird, and i could be wrong (which im not) but i believe that almost every single tech. analyists has said that the PS3 is superior to the 360 in almost every way (in terms of graphical power and whatnot) now....idk y most multiplatform games r "better" on the 360, but it seems to me that the PS3 is not being used to the fullest potential....and if u think about it, developers haven't had as long of a time to work w/ the PS3 processors than they do w/ the 360 processors(or watever they use)....so therefore, they dont know all the bells & whistles that come along w/ the PS3 processors

o, and kinda offtopic, but surge, do u still play CoD4? cuz all my friends r never on ne more :(

Xbox360 has a better gpu.
PS3 has a better processor if worked with properly.
Xbox360 has a more friendly processor to developers that requires much less tinkering and optimization to make a stable game.
Both have about the same amount of memory combined. PS3 has 256 ram, 256 vram... 360 has 512 MB shared with some edram built into the gpu.

That's about it.

xbox360 Has A Better Gpu.
Ps3 Has A Better Processor If Worked With Properly.
Xbox360 Has A More Friendly Processor To Developers That Requires Much Less Tinkering And Optimization To Make A Stable Game.
Both Have About The Same Amount Of Memory Combined. Ps3 Has 256 Ram, 256 Vram... 360 Has 512 Mb Shared With Some Edram Built Into The Gpu.

+1...

Yes I still play. I never have anyone on, though, so normally I don't. Add me: NightSurgeX2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom