Dragon Quest 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Heat

Baseband Member
Ok so who here has DQ8. I love this game, but all the other places I have looked don't seem to have any lists of alchemy combinations. Anyone know where I can find one.

Also the other thing I was wondering is if anyone has a list of boomerangs. I love that weapon, but would like to know which one is better and when I can make the makable ones.

Any help is appreciated.

The only lists that I can find aren't based on the English version.

A nice boomerang that I used until I switched the main character over to a sword was made from a regular boomerang and an Iron nail. I think that it is called a reinforced boomerang.

i will be burning it soon. Never heard about Dragon quest series until this one but is it good? ive never really played an rpg that had that kind of graphics where its like 2d but 3d not sure wat thats called.

I played the prior DQVII which was on PS1 and it was 2d overview, with the battle scenes only viewing the enemies also in 2D. But this game is freaking awesome! I have played almost all of the Final Fantasy series, and I believe that with the exception of FFVII this game beats them all. And it gives even VII a good run for its money.

Thanks for the boomerang advise tajaham. I can't wait for a good Alchemy guide to be made for this game. Let me know if you guys come accross one please.

Thanks for posting it. Of course now I have to resist the urge to restart since I've sold quite a few of those things.

Yea I know the feeling. I used alot of my seeds on boosting stats...now I know that I can use them to make GREAT accessories. *pounds own face in*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom