Discouraging COD games

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudden0utburst

In Runtime
anyone ever just start out playing COD and get BANGED when u play online? i mean real bad get mutilated.. it seems like i was the worst player back in the day now im below average but can survive for more than 10 seconds.. online gamers for these games, MW2 n BLACKOPS esp, seem really tough and totally diff than AI. anyone have any thoughtso n that?

it seems like i was the worst player back in the day now im below average but can survive for more than 10 seconds.. online gamers for these games, MW2 n BLACKOPS esp, seem really tough and totally diff than AI. anyone have any thoughtso n that?

The human component of online gaming adds a lot to the competition, causing gameplay to be unpredictable. I think you're experiencing a heavy learning curve, which can sometimes be really frustrating.

Just keep playing, you'll get the hang of it. The most important thing it try and have fun. Try out new things, new tactics. Switch between different weapons and perk styles.

I switched to Mortal Kombat- a game I OWN at. Now I run the show.. COD wasnt for me.. for me it was fun for 10 min and then boring anyways. thanks for the support!

Sort of the reason I'm slowly shying away from online games.. I just don't want to invest a lot of time in a game.. I want a good story :tongue:

Well.. online games ALWAYS seem more challenging because the people you play beat the SAME missions/levels you have and at one point, learned at the same rate (difficulty). It pretty much lets you play offline.. and then when that gets easy.. you have more of a challenge... Mortal Kombat is the first online game I adored... I'm sure there are a million othersI'd like. I just ordered Unreal Tournament for ps3... that oughtta be cool.... COD sucks storywise so i hear ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom