Disc Read Errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

underworld288

In Runtime
ok this is the problem when put a game in the console to play i turn on the system, then it shuts down, but when there is no game in the bay/drive it boots up fine.

also when i boot it up without a game in there then put the game in the drive it acts like it is going to read it then it shuts down, oh and also the battery pack in the back of the system is a little loose, you don't even have to push the unlock button to take the battery out.

thanks in advance for the help

Call Sony. They'll fix it for free. All you have to pay for is shipping. And you get it repaired from Sony, not someone you've never heard of. For FREE!

Yeh, like the guy before me said, Sony fixes it for free, just dont open your PS2 cause once you do that they wont fix it.

If you want it fixed and want it fixed in a timely manner, and just as good if not better than sony contact ps2repairman. He even has repair videos if you want to do it yourself.

From my experience, Sony will only fix it for free if your warranty is not expired. At least that's what they told me when I called. Anyway, of the PS2, XBOX, and GameCube, the PS2 was so easy to fix Disc Read Errors it's pathetic. Really, it took me about 10 minutes to fix mine and now my PS2 runs just fine. I'd say just visit the link previously posted, it shows you exactly how to do it. However, if I'm wrong about Sony pricing, if they WILL fix it for free, then heck do that. Because like they said, opening up your PS2 yourself will void any warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom