disc read error!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewCents05

Daemon Poster
k i was watching office space on my ps2 and everything was working fine so after that was done i decide to watch happy gilmore, but noooooooo this damn thing had to take like 5 mins and finally come up with disc read error. so i start trying different things in case it was just that movie like something was wrong with the disc. After going thru like 10 movies and 10 games i finally gave up. ive tried everything unplugging it, shaking it, blowing into the disc tray thiny, wiped everything clean, but NOTHING WORKS. Funny thing is itll play office space. so it cant do anything but play office space. can anyone help me with this stupid thing cause its pissing me off, im about to take a baseball bat to it
thanks

pc load letter... what the f*ck does that mean
lol office space is great

Call Sony (800) 345-SONY and tell them the problem. They will fix it for free. All you have to pay for is sending in the package. I had that problem also, so I know what you're talking about. It only took like a week for it to come back to me. Great service, and your PS2 will come back looking brand new!

well do they do it for free or is it under warranty cause ive had this ps2 for about 4yrs

Dan DeVille said:
Call Sony (800) 345-SONY and tell them the problem. They will fix it for free. All you have to pay for is sending in the package. I had that problem also, so I know what you're talking about. It only took like a week for it to come back to me. Great service, and your PS2 will come back looking brand new!
Dan, did they tell you what was wrong with it?

Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom