A decent PS2 Game!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazama

Daemon Poster
Out of all the games i bought for the PS2 i only liked Dragonball Z :Tenakichi.. I din't like GTA:SA btw. So i would like to ask which game would i like? .. anyone ;) can anyone recommend me one?

Gamespot, IGN etc. (Game review websites) are a load of bull. They give highscores to the ones i don't like and lower scores to the one i like. I played Goldeneye2 (Rouge agent) and it was pretty cool and Gamespot rated 6. something.. so thanks.

I meant PS2. Not the PSP, driving games are the worst of the worst. What's the point of it?

Well if you like RPG's I enjoyed Tales of Legendia. Metal Gear solid 3: Subsistence is coming out next month if you like stealth. I could name a ton but you've probably already played them.

What kind of games do you like?
If you like sneaking games, I'd recommend Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater or in general, Metal Gear Solid series.

anyone played "Manhunt"? great game if you like slaugtering people etc!!
It got banned in uk because it was thought to be"influencing" children into copying the game, i.e cracking people round the head with a baseball bat!! crazy!

SaikoJay you sig is too big, cut it down. And MGS 3 SUKED SO BAD!!!! it is the most boring game eva...

Omg if u say MGS 3 sucked u must be on something, No Comment man, MGS2 and 3 were awesome, Maybe Soul Calibur 2 or 3 if u like fighting games. And if u liked Dragonball Z and not GTA... wtf and u say racing games suck ,Hmm maybe get another DBZ if u liked those

i like the sims:bustin out.

i have tried the original sims, its too boring.

The Urbz:Sims in the City is too complicated and its buggy.

That's why i dont understand myself.... I must hate the PS2, I hate SoulCalibur 2 (Never treid 3 i must hate it ..) I dont understand MGS3. The only game i have enjoyed is DBZ:TEnkaichi. Oh yea everyone reccomened me MOA: Frontline but it suked. It was too hard for me lol so i had to put on cheats -.-"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom