Could PS4 pull ahead in the consoles war?

Here's an unknown (at least for me) that will have an impact on my gaming. How will Sony handle digital downloads for a PSN account across multiple consoles, and will each account on a console require a PS+ subscription in order to play?

Here's the thing, the PS3 currently allows my PSN account to be tied to 2 consoles (5 for some older digital content). So long as my account is tied to the console, any digital downloads on that console can be used by anyone, whether they're logged into my account or not. Will this be the case for the PS4? My son and I like to play games together, and being able to play our digital titles on two machines at the same time is really nice.

I'm expecting to have to pay for online access for my son. Hopefully my account being tied to the console will prevent this, but I don't see how that would work. Granted, it'll be a little bit before I have two PS4s in my house, but this is something that I'm curious about.

Here's an unknown (at least for me) that will have an impact on my gaming. How will Sony handle digital downloads for a PSN account across multiple consoles, and will each account on a console require a PS+ subscription in order to play?

Here's the thing, the PS3 currently allows my PSN account to be tied to 2 consoles (5 for some older digital content). So long as my account is tied to the console, any digital downloads on that console can be used by anyone, whether they're logged into my account or not. Will this be the case for the PS4? My son and I like to play games together, and being able to play our digital titles on two machines at the same time is really nice.

I'm expecting to have to pay for online access for my son. Hopefully my account being tied to the console will prevent this, but I don't see how that would work. Granted, it'll be a little bit before I have two PS4s in my house, but this is something that I'm curious about.

Lacerz, I think you are also curious about Snake 50's true gender and sexual orientation, you know it to be true, if you are honest with yourself

I for one hope Sony comes out with a PS+ family plan, not unlike XBL where you pay $99 and get 4 XBL gold memberships all tied to one account

I'd be cool with this. I just hope whatever they offer will stack with my current subscription.

I think AJACKS put it best on PSN one night...PS4 is $100 bucks cheaper and we already have two Vitas in the house.

This is the same reasoning behind why I'm getting behind Sony this time. Well that and because I heard that Xbox uses it's Kinect to harvest you DNA while you play Hannah Montana's FB Slumber Party.

Back
Top Bottom