Can I play ps2 on the computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have an exact problem only when i capture the video i cannot get a full screen image! its very hard to play Socom II online with a thumb x thumb image...PLEASE if u figured out how to play and with a FULL screen help a bro out man!

-the man

Hey guys i can answer the majority of your qs...Ill do it in the order asked....
1 if you have video in through your video card then you have a program most likely that came with the software cd or disketes that contained your drivers....Also ne media player such as divx or windows media will allow you to view in full screen. However you may have to configure the media player or update it. To play your ps2 games online you have to find the correct emulator, there are a few and only a few emulators on the net that can play your ps2 games directly on the comp. most others have roms which arent even full games and are update only every so often. Now for wongb18cs q...

If you wish to look into the VGA adapter it is only sold, to my knowledge, with the ps2 linux kit on the official website... vid card info...the best place i can think of to buy a good vid card cheaply is newegg.com they have huge selection of everything there is check it out heres a link to a search i did but i dont know if its going to work or not so sorry if it doesnt.. http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProdu...rice=&maxprice=&mfrcode=0&DEPA=1&InnerCata=48

if u have a video card then i recommend ATI usb tv wonder 2.0 which goes for around $100
ive been using it to watch cable in my bedroom and play ps2 and ive havent had any problems yet. cept the picture isnt as great as it is on a tv but its managable.

Im using a Ati Radeon 9200 and it work's for my ps2..i can play on my moniter though my comp..just pluged the yellow white and red in the rca jacks...started up the tv program and BAM..it worked.

Playing PS2 on a computer monitor

I was having trouble playing my ps2 on a computer monitor because the picture was delayed. I was trying to play socom 2 and I found that if you go to start> control panel> display options> settings> advanced options> and click on the monitor tab. This will display the refresh rate of your monitor, I changed the refresh rate from 60 hertz to72 hertz and this fixed my delay problem. Be careful not to set it too high or else your monitor will not recieve the signal properly (blank Screen) if this happens to you , you will have to restart your computer in safe mode and chnge your settings back. 72 hertz was the fastest I could go, this also fixed any delays for my tv tuner too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom