Can I play ps2 on the computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

euRo.

Beta member
Hi,

I have inputs on my pc (yellow red and white) Can I play Ps2 on my computer?

Thanks

monitor or computer hd - i have the slots for yellow red and white
and they are input. Like i want the ps2 there with game in it and view it through monitor. Mayeb a prgram on computer?

i dont know im tryn thanks for quick posts :-D

If all you want to do is play your PS2 on your PC monitor you should be able to do that with the RCA inputs you have. I don't know what program you would need though. There are adaptors out there that allow you to plug a VGA monitor into a ps2. To actually play ps2 games on your PC hard drive, there is no way. There is no ps2 emulators that work and 99% of the emulators out there are chopped full of virusy goodness. But if you can use your RCA's on your PC to view TV, then you can play ps2 on it.

i want to play socom II online so i dont think that emulators would work, yea i dont know of a program to get. ???

You should just be able to plug the ps2 into those inputs(red, yellow, white) and riun the program that you watch tv on or use to capture video.

media center my tv doesnt work or idont know how to view it

and the sony vaio program thing mkes it all lag and there is a delay from the buttons i press until they are executed on the screen

Don't mean to steal the thread but I'm having a similar dilema. I want to hook my ps2 system into a video card or TV tuner card but however I can't not find a video card that has VIVO [video in video out the red yellow white slots]. If anyone can post a link or something of a decent card with VIVO would be greatly appreciated, because I can't seem to find a video card PCI slot that has VIVO, I'm looking for PCI because I already have a video card in AGP.

If not, I'm looking for an alternative, someone above mentioned you can buy an adaptor so you can plug a VGA monitor hook into a ps2? Can someone elaborate on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom