Calling Guitar Hero Experts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grabbed the original guitar hero from ebgames the other night and man doe's it suck ***

Have to be very precise when hitting notes and the dam thing doe's that stupid ping noise when you miss instead of slighty going off beat like the other games :mad:

Dam thing is taking over my life and all my free time :p

I has got GHII, I too found out too late that it is MASSIVE addictive. Not to mention the side effects of twitchy hands, humming the stupid songs around the house and losing several months/years of your life.

Iuno, I guess it was easier for me because, as well as having uber typing skills, playing piano and guitar for around 11 years = STROOOONG pinkies :) lulz, I can't even remember what it was like to NOT be able to play gh. The hardest transition tho is probably from medium to hard. In any of the gh series.

Yeah medium to hard is definitely the hardest transition. Orange is a pain in the *** :p All I can say is practice, I used to play medium for awhile, didnt play gh for like a month, then i picked it up and could play hard. then when world tour came out i tried expert and it isnt that bad, i still cant do all the faster songs, but i can get 5 stars on songs like hotel california.

I'm so excited, I got my son the XBox 360 Pro and a couple of the games I got for him are GH Aerosmith and RB2, I can't wait!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom