Buying a PS Vita soon

Got home about an hour ago with the Vita and have been tinkering with it. Got a bunch of stuff from PS+ downloading currently.

Happy I got the 32gb card, just not happy with the price. This is one thing I wish Sony would have done away with was their need for proprietary memory cards that are overpriced. I think the Vita would have and would sell a lot more if people didn't have to slap so much cash down up front because of the proprietary memory. Also the proprietary charger is kinda crap too.

Was kinda expecting XrossMediaBar but got LiveArea. I think its weird that everything is its own little application. The top part of Android-esque. I keep trying to open the drawer that won't open heh.

The hunt for cheap vita cards is tough. I ended up with a 16gb for $30 from best buy. I'm managing with what I have, but space is starting to get tight.

I saw Persona 4 the golden is on sale on psn this week for 19.99. I'm waiting for a deal on the physical copy, but just to give you a heads up. I think all the PSP Persona games are discounted too, but I wouldn't go any farther back than Persona 3.

I have Wipeout 2048 for my Vita and I rather enjoy it. I like that you can play PSP games on the vita that you have bought from the PS store.

I downloaded a bunch of stuff from PS+. Pretty cool to have a bunch of games to try out. I really like how the PS Vita feels in my hands. I was playing Madden before bed and I thought the screen felt a little dim to me even though I turned the brightness all the way up. It might be a setting inside the game I can turn up for brightness.

I have Wipeout 2048 for my Vita and I rather enjoy it. I like that you can play PSP games on the vita that you have bought from the PS store.

Ya, I got it for free from PS+. Looking forward to tinkering around with it, but I haven't gotten sucked into a Wipeout game yet.

yeah i have to say they got it right with the vita also agree if they didnt do propeitary memory crads they wold have sold a lot more

While the screen is beautiful, I feel like it isn't bright enough. It makes it almost impossible to play outside when its light out, actually. And it has a lot of glare.

Hey Borst,

Remember that time we trolled that guy into buying that handheld console that nobody liked?

Then he went on those forums and was all like "the screen isn't bright enough" and stuff.

Hey Borst,

Remember that time we trolled that guy into buying that handheld console that nobody liked?

Then he went on those forums and was all like "the screen isn't bright enough" and stuff.

So, you don't think the Vita has any flaws? Either, this is how the screen is and I'll get used to it, or I have a faulty PS Vita and need to return it or there's something I can do to make it brighter. I went into the settings and turned it up and made usre no power saving things were on or any auto brightness settings.

I think I'll just have to get used to it, but not a deal breaker at all.

Back
Top Bottom