Burnout Paradise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethereal_Dragon

Fully Optimized
Well, last night my buddy and I rented Haze and Burnout Paradise for the PS3. (see the Haze thread for my opinion on that. http://www.techist.com/forums/f18/haze-fail-175743/)

Burnout Paradise - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
We played burnout for an hour or two, and it is a REALLY SWEET game. The graphics are top notch, you can damage vehicles.... The car's handling is a bit hairy when trying to drift for points with the e-Brake, but I probably just need to get adjusted to it. We were just doing the free-roam thing around the city, and put about 70 miles on the car. We tried a few of the stunt challenges, but it was epic failure every time. We couldn't even mass up half of the 5000 points we needed, oh well......

I am VERY SORRY to say, that this game is SINGLE PLAYER ONLY, in the sense that any multiplayer needs to be done strictly ONLINE. I don't see how burnout is still even Burnout without the 2 player crash contest mode. That is actually the ONLY REASON that I rented it, and was all hyped up to play, and was pretty let down to see that it wasn't included.

Why is everybody calling it a demo, especially when there are more tracks on the way and a better online support on the way, plus, if you play it you wont beat it in one day, trust me with the 4 different classes it will take you a while to beat, but whatever, everybody has there own opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom