Broken Six Axxis Controller!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocker

In Runtime
My PS3 controller seems to have just crapped out on me. When I try to use it by pressing the PS buttons it just keeps blinking all of its lights. Sometimes really fast sometimes it's normal speed, but it always just blinks and does not work on the system. I cannot do anything with it. I've tried to reset it by pressing the little reset thing on the back and tried it different ways by turning the system on and off as well. Is it the battery dead or is it possible other bluetooth devices in my apartment complex are interfering with it? Anyone else had this problem and know how to fix it?

No, I haven't fixed it yet. I have tried plugging it into the USB, I even went out to buy another controller and that does not work either. This appears to be a system issue, and I will probably have to send the PS3 back to Sony Style for a full warranty repair.

I have not fixed it yet. It appears to be a system issue, and I have pugged in the USB and tried with a brand new controller, same problem. I'll have to send the whole system to Sony Style for warranty repair.

That sucks

What? A PS3 hardware problem? I thought it couldn't get those, only the 360 could. I guess nothing is perfect, isn't that right TheEnd?

OK seems like you have tried re-syncing it with your ps3, have you tried it with another ps3? its problaly just the remote, and if it isn't the remote then, it is the console, sorry you had to get a bad one, but dont worry just call Sony up and tell them what happened, they will send you a NEW one not a refurbished one, some guy at Blackcats said he got a hardware problem and Son just sent him a NEW one. so hope you get your new ps3 soon, I bought 2 year warranty from Toys R Us but Hopefully you did, most stores will just let you exchange it for a new one in store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom