back up ps2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use Nero 55914 and have never had any problems. I woudl definatly recomend it. It's very easy to use. I'm sure the 6.0 version works just as well but I wouldn't use any of the older versions of Nero because they are not as reliable from what I've been told.

I would also recomend Record Max Now, even though Iv'e never used it. But so many people have had nothing but good things to say about it so just on that kind of volume it has to be good.

ANother option is the alcohol 120% program. Some PS2 games(mostly older ones) are on CD not DVD. Nero can't copy them because of the copy protection, not sure baout R.M.N. It also will copy the DVD games as well, but I've nver used it for that. I like to stick with Nero just because I've had 100% success with it. I've used it for a few CD games and it works great and very easy to use. I can only assume the same for copying DVD games.

Another option is DVD Decrypter. This is a free program so that's a pluss. Although it's not as reliable as R.M.N., alcohol 120% and Nero. There are a few titles that people have had trouble copying. Don't remember off hand which games they were but for some reason it wasn't copying them properly so they were unable to work.

One more thing. i would recomend using DVD-R disks. What what I've read they are more reliable as far as compatability. Some PS2 versions have trouble reading the +R disks. I think the -R disks are a little cheaper also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom