allmodchip.com (be aware!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

roylovelock

Banned
New here and im very sorry if its been mentioned in the past, but i dont want people following the same con ive had.
allmodchip.com, please please steer clear of this company, i order an dms3+ mod chip from them on the 26th june 05, they said shipment would be within 3-6 day international post, it now the 18th july 05, still no recipt of this item, Ive emailled them over 15x now trying to find out what has happened, and have not recieved anything. Their site is visa verified (which ive now reported them) and looks good, they are quiet obviously crooks, please take take notice and spred the word we dont need people like this.
roy

AllModchip.com has was sold in Sept 2005. Our customer service is top notch and we ship most orders the same day or within 24hrs. Though I can empathize with 'roylovelock' rest assured anything you order from AllModChip.com will be delivered in a timely fashion. Thank you

Louis
AllModChip

SO WHERE IS MY ORDER?????. I will carry on telling people to avoid the company, im sorry if you have BOUGHT a company that has an bad rep but thats not my problem!, we have all heard CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP in the past, it usually means its been handed over to another name with the same faces running it!, send me my order, you will have my details on record and i will change my mind, until then NO WAY
roy

Roy,

Same name but definitely a different face. I bought this site off of sitepoint.com back in September you can look it up. Now part of the purchase agreement held the new owners not liable for any orders prior to September 2005. Send me an email to support@allmodchip.com with your order number and let me see what I can do. Sound fair? BTW How did you pay for your order? If you payed by credit card I would hope you would call and dispute it for goods not delivered. Either way let me know.

Regards
Louis

Louis:
How is it that you find out so quickly that someone is saying your company is a con, yet you do not respond to over 15 emails that roy sent you?

Dnoch,

It is not that I found out so quickly, I ran across this board unintentionally. As for not responding to his 15 emails, if you notice his original post was posted: 07-18-2005 at 05:14 PM. I bought the company in Sept so it would be hard for me to answer his posts when I did not have the company. Though once I read his post I responded. Also you may ask him how he feels now since our few posts back and forth.

Regards
Louis
AllModChip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom