60GB PS3 has overheated, firmware update 2.00 the cause

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, the Wii was the only console i saw any reason to get. The wii has original games, fun controls. Every game that is on ps3 or 360 is either on pc already and done better, or will be coming to pc for cheaper.

no u mean games on the 360 will be on PC. not the same for PS3. and Wii sux i got at launch never even tohuched it cept for redsteel for like 5 minutes, motion controls are not fun all the time. and i dont gethow PS3 is a joke? its just two letters and a number. my wii is even modded and i never even waste the time it takes to dl the game. studies show Wii games arent selling. 2008 year of the PS3

no u mean games on the 360 will be on PC. not the same for PS3. and Wii sux i got at launch never even tohuched it cept for redsteel for like 5 minutes, motion controls are not fun all the time. and i dont gethow PS3 is a joke? its just two letters and a number. my wii is even modded and i never even waste the time it takes to dl the game. studies show Wii games arent selling. 2008 year of the PS3

well too many ppl take the PS3 n Xbox 360 for gradate (grantide?) for "Oh my god, it has better graphics then Wii n does more then what the Wii can do blah blah blah," well u know what, who cares? Let alone will someone ever use all it's features n just play video games or watch movies. The Wii is considered hardcore as well, n so far newer games r coming out that r hardcore n/or either casual games. Just because the game doesnt have better visuals does not make it casual, it's more concern about the innovation n gameplay of how the Wii remote is used in a game.

gameplay > graphics

better graphics n extra features doesnt consider u a "hardcore" gamer. Give the Wii a chance man. Hardcore games r just coming out n in the future so there is no need to say Wii sucks when it is having way better success then the PS3 is.

There aren't many good games out for the Wii. But I still use the crap out of mine. GH3 and the sports are all I need. I have my PC for all the "next-gen" games.

well unfortunetly it id true there has been some frezzing issues that have been caused by firmeware 2.00. there has been the issue of freezing going on with the ps3 which i have personaly seen i 3 different ps3 yet it all depends on the usage of the system. the frames on a game such as cod4 due start freezing in some points and there is a lack of visual in assasins creed. to oworsen the problem there has even been error messages in the usage of some games like need for speed prostreet and blacksite area 51.

how did sony mess up so bad??? hope they fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom