""10 Reasons Why PS3 Will Win This Console Generation" - Insomniac Games Chief Creati

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ""10 Reasons Why PS3 Will Win This Console Generation" - Insomniac Games Chief Cr

its also doing good down under, Australia that is

PS3 selling great in Australia, says Ephraim - PS3 Fanboy

also on another note anyone with folding@home with ur ps3, what is the max ppl u've seen folding in africa? i have seen 2, and also someone near the north pole

Just what I want to do with my gaming console.... run folding@home.....

Re: ""10 Reasons Why PS3 Will Win This Console Generation" - Insomniac Games Chief Cr

thanks for the pointless answer, and all you can do with yur gaming console is play FPS since thats all the 360 games are either FPS or other terrible gameZ

but if you add them seperately it is well over 600. so its a good price and is better than 360,

abd BTW i know what goes into developing a game and programming for it, i know some poeple who do this and yes they ***** about it but it's really about programming its fun if they think its too hard they should be doing something else. thats like being a construction worker and thinking a hammer is too heavy to work with.

It may be a good price, but do we need all of that in a gaming console? They could package a fridge inside the ps3 and charge an extra $50, but what is the point? It eventually comes down to the fact that another 50 dollars is coming out of my pocket to get a fricken gaming console.

PS2 woot woot!

thanks for the pointless answer, and all you can do with yur gaming console is play FPS since thats all the 360 games are either FPS or other terrible gameZ

I'm not a fan of the 360 either for your information. And no it's not a pointless answer. The PS3 is completely lacking in the most important area of a console -- games. Sony seems to be trying to alleviate this by hyping folding@home and putting demos and trailers on the PSN which the 360 has been doing for over a year. Oh yeah, let's also release games that are years old on the PSN to satisfy our ps3 customers. Give me a break!

PS3 is **** plain and simple i have one and i never touch it anymore
it runs twice as hot as my 360 and the graphics suck compared to my 360. also i havent played one good ps3 game that wasnt already on the 360
Resistance:Fall of Man is **** the graphics are mediocre as is the gameplay.
i think if it didnt raise my room temp about 10 degrees i would use it for folding or something but i cant stand how loud and hot it is
and if i wasnt a collector i would of sold this POS already for like 300 bucks

haha as ive said before resistance is more fun as a frisbee ohh one question tho what is folding ???

Folding @ Home.

fade u must have one of the ~1% of faulty ps3's because mine doesnt make any noise at all compared to my nephews 360, on the other hand you must have one of the ~67% of 360's that aren't defective. anyways you should give it another shot and if u want to say bad things about resistance maybe you should try halo, since it has a terrible story,worst main character, h0mo weapons,terrible grapics,terrible multiplayer, and the worst gameplay ever

fade u must have one of the ~1% of faulty ps3's because mine doesnt make any noise at all compared to my nephews 360, on the other hand you must have one of the ~67% of 360's that aren't defective. anyways you should give it another shot and if u want to say bad things about resistance maybe you should try halo, since it has a terrible story,worst main character, h0mo weapons,terrible grapics,terrible multiplayer, and the worst gameplay ever

Correction, it has a good story, average main character, average weapons, good graphics (halo 3 is sort of dissapointing from what i've seen), average multiplayer, and average gameplay. Nothing about the game is terrible.

But from my experiences with the PS3, they do run very quiet and cool. I'm not sure why his ps3 is running so hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom