""10 Reasons Why PS3 Will Win This Console Generation" - Insomniac Games Chief Creati

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ""10 Reasons Why PS3 Will Win This Console Generation" - Insomniac Games Chief Cr

well even then i dont download **** to my xbox unless its something really special so i dont need anything more then 20gb of space, **** thats more then i need right now
and for someone who just wants to save games to it why not let them save 100 bucks and just use a simple memory card?

Re: ""10 Reasons Why PS3 Will Win This Console Generation" - Insomniac Games Chief Cr

last time time i checked the wifi WAS $100, and the elite is pure garbage. just a shabby hdmi 1.2 and 120gb HD, 120gbhd for 180 bux seems kinda liek a ripoff, anyways it is Elite but it doesnt add any more features such as the oh so loathed built in WiFi.

yea but atleast we have the option of paying extra for theese things with a PS3 you dont which is a big rip off

well even then i dont download **** to my xbox unless its something really special so i dont need anything more then 20gb of space, **** thats more then i need right now
and for someone who just wants to save games to it why not let them save 100 bucks and just use a simple memory card?

It doesn't matter about downloading or saved games, but instead letting the developer take it into consideration while making their games. There would be noticable improvements if developers could code their games to use the hdd, but they aren't able to because their games need to work on every 360.

last time time i checked the wifi WAS $100, and the elite is pure garbage. just a shabby hdmi 1.2 and 120gb HD, 120gbhd for 180 bux seems kinda liek a ripoff, anyways it is Elite but it doesnt add any more features such as the oh so loathed built in WiFi.

No, you do not need an offical microsoft wi-fi adapter to hook up wireless to your 360.

yes there are ALOT cheaper ways to make the 360s have wifi

and i can see what your saying aaron, that would make more sense

It doesn't matter about downloading or saved games, but instead letting the developer take it into consideration while making their games. There would be noticable improvements if developers could code their games to use the hdd, but they aren't able to because their games need to work on every 360.

No, you do not need an offical microsoft wi-fi adapter to hook up wireless to your 360.
adn a wireless router for people who don't have them.

^ well you would need that for any console to have wifi so thats a given

Everyone I know has bought a Xbox 360 because they believe that the PS3 is pure garbage and I have to agree the games have been done before and are very poor

Xbox360 FTW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom