""10 Reasons Why PS3 Will Win This Console Generation" - Insomniac Games Chief Creati

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ""10 Reasons Why PS3 Will Win This Console Generation" - Insomniac Games Chief Cr

11th reason why the PS3 will win this console generation is because it's being outsold 6 to 1 by the Wii.

Wii outselling PlayStation 3 'six to one' - Engadget

LOL YEAH GO PS3!!

That is totally irrelevant. Just because PS3 is not selling well at all, has no games, few exclusives, high price tag, and is being outnumbered by the other systems by millions doesn't indicate anything. Wait....... nvm.

Re: ""10 Reasons Why PS3 Will Win This Console Generation" - Insomniac Games Chief Cr

high price tag? 600$ is a bargain

high price tag? 600$ is a bargain

Like I said before, I don't care what is in it. It could have a fridge, microwave, and have a drive that can play discs that hold 200 gigs. I want to play games on a gaming console and I don't want to spend 600 for it. Keep in mind most people aren't arguing that 600 is expensive for what you get; we all know Sony loses money on each console. We are arguing that 600 is ridiculous for a gaming console.

but what about the hardocre 360'ers? seems kinda like a ripoff to have to buy all those addons

I mean...if only MS put out a black version of their console that came with everything the PS3 does for cheaper...if Only...if only...if only...

hehe, the wii isn't just WINNING the console war...its basically already won...the PS3 is a total failure...

total failuer? and this is ased on? remember PS2 PS3 wil make a comeback around christmas, because i'll admit this game drought sucked almost 9 months and no games wtf? but luckily all the new games are gonna start hitting the shelves. and BTW the Wii sux

also does anyone actually know a family that plays with the Wii like they show in the commercials? I find that kinda hard to beleive

Yes, I do. A couple of them. ;)

The PS3 won't make a comeback. Developpers are going to stop making games for it (already started) because it can't sell...and it will just get worse.

The wii's intuitive controls allow it to be played by basically anyone. Hardcore gamers will get their *** handed to them by their grandmas.

but what about the hardocre 360'ers? seems kinda like a ripoff to have to buy all those addons

That's the difference, Microsoft gives you the choice to buy add ons. You are not required to purchase them to play a game on the 360.

TheEnd I have no idea where you get your info but I have said this before THE 360 out sells the ps3 in europe and it is still being sold in large numbers some have problems undoubtedly but the PS3 has little or no following in europe for some reason it isn't catching on, released at the wrong time and to costly for it to be worth buying I have heard all the excusees and all the sony propaganda.

I must agree that the ps2 was a great system but the next gen upgrade isn't worth it and is not worth the hassle, just give it up your console has lost the war it may have a come back at some point but not any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom